Handmade Alpaca Clothing
We work with artisans to create beautiful and sustainable outfits that are as soft on the earth as it is on you and your 4 legged love.
Handmade by women from the Andes of Ecuador, most of these unique pieces are made with 100% organic alpaca.
Alpaca fiber is seven times warmer than wool per weight and highly breathable and moisture wicking making it warm in winter and cool in fall and spring.
● Fair Trade. Our artisans are mainly local natives from the Andes mountains of Ecuador, their beautiful work is paid fairly and it focuses particularly on the promotion of social entrepreneurship in order to provide their families with the means and ways to support themselves and contribute to the community.
● Excellent quality. Our products pass quality control checks, both in their preparation and in the use of materials.
● Exclusivity. Most of the products we offer are designed for Ecua-Friendly.
Please include a couple easy measurements with your order:
1. Body Length (from the collar to the beginning of the tail.
2. Chest (all around)
3. Waist (all around)
4. Neck (all around, just like the collar)
5. Specify if you want a hole for the collar.
Ecuafriendly needs to have the measurements to begin making the sweater.
Priced from $45 and up depending on the dog's size.
4-6 weeks for delivery